Latest News and Specials at Hawn Heating & Air Conditioning
Spring Heating & Air Conditioning Sale
It's the best offer of the season - available now through May 15th
• An incredible 10-year parts warranty
• 12 months, interest-free financing with approved credit
• A 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee
• Up to $1450 in rebates through Carrier® and Hawn Heating and Air Conditioning
• A FREE Energy Saving Programmable Thermostat with select equipment – $200 Value
• Low cost or no cost home energy audit - $250 Value
• Up to $3,000 in Home Performance Incentives
Now through May 15th, we're able to make some very special incentives available on a new heating or cooling system that can keep your home more comfortable and help you drive down your energy bills.
This is the best offer on a new heating and cooling system we'll make all season long. We appreciate that you may not need a new furnace or air conditioner, and if you don't, no discount is going to make sense. But, if your system is more than 10 years old, this could be an incredible opportunity. Weve been able to negotiate some exceptional price discounts on equipment and our vendors are offering FREE extended warranties and FREE financing packages. Wrap that all up and then factor in that we're offering our lowest labor rates of the year too, and you have one incredible deal!
Fiscal Cliff Legislation Retroactively Extends HVAC and Water Heating Tax Credits
Fiscal cliff avoidance legislation, signed into law by President Obama on January 2, also retroactively reinstated 25C tax credits for highly efficient HVAC and water heating equipment.
The bill - among many other tax provisions - extends the HVAC/water heater tax credits that expired in 2011 from Jan. 1, 1012, until Dec. 31, 2013. The tax credits cover qualified equipment included in Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) explained that, because the credits were made retroactive to Jan. 1, 2012, they apply to qualified equipment installed any time after Dec. 31, 2011. Qualified equipment includes:
Water heaters ($300 tax credit)
- electric heat pump water heaters with an energy factor of at least 2.0
- natural gas, propane, or oil water heaters with an energy factor of at least 0.82 or a thermal efficiency of at least 90%
Furnaces ($150 tax credit)
- natural gas, propane, or oil furnaces with an AFUE of at least 95
Boilers ($150 tax credit)
- natural gas, propane, or oil boilers with an AFUE of at least 95
Air-conditioners and heat pumps ($300 tax credit)
- split system central air-conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (16 SEER; 13 EER)
- packaged central air-conditioners with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (14 SEER; 12 EER)
- split system electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (8.5 HSPF; 12.5 EER; 15 SEER)
- packaged electric heat pumps with the highest efficiency CEE tier as of Jan. 1, 2009 (8.0 HSPF; 12.0 EER; 14 SEER)
Advanced main air circulating fan ($50 tax credit)
- a fan used in a natural gas, propane, or oil furnace with an annual electricity use of no more than 2% of the total energy use of the furnace
Residential Natural Gas Rebates Increased!
Don't Miss this Opportunity
For a limited time, NYSEG and RG&E will be offering increased rebates for installing qualifying residential natural gas and related control equipment.
IMPORTANT: Increased rebate amounts will be available for eligible equipment installed after September 1, 2012.
Get 10 Years Parts and Labor!
Purchase a new Goodman Forced Air Unit and receive a full 10 Year Parts nad Labor Warranty at cost. These American made units are available at great prices for a limited time.
Contact Hawn Heating Today to take advantage of this Limited Time Special Offer
Tankless Tax Credit - New for 2013 and Retroactive for 2012!On January 2, President Obama signed legislation designed to avoid the “fiscal cliff” and keep tax rates from increasing for every American who pays taxes. In addition to its many other tax provisions, the bill retroactively reinstates the 25C tax credits for highly efficient HVAC and water heating equipment that expired at the end of 2011.
Specifically, the bill extends the tax credits that expired in 2011 from January 1, 2012, until December 31, 2013, for qualified equipment listed in Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code. Because the credits were made retroactive to January 1, 2012, they can be used for qualified equipment that was installed any time after December 31, 2011.
Qualified equipment includes gas tankless water heaters with an EF of .82 or higher. They are eligible for$300 tax credit. Eligible Rinnai models include all current Value, Luxury and Ultra units.
Customers who purchased Rinnai tankless units in 2012 that they are eligible for a tax credit. They can follow these steps to claim their tankless water heater federal tax credit:
- Download and save the 2012 Manufacturer’s Certification Statement at http://www.rinnai.us/tankless-tax-credit along with a copy of your proof of purchase.
- When filing tax return, use IRS Form 5695 (2012 version available from the IRS soon). Consult a tax professional for further details.