- Category: News and Latest Specials
Control Your Home's Air Purity!
Is the air purity in your home under control?
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it's no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
Just one cubic foot of air can have more than 30 million pollutants—that's 100 times more than the air outside.
About 40,000 dust mites, which increase the chance of asthma development,* can live in just one ounce of dust. Aprilaire can help you fight back at the particles that are harming your home and your family.
An whole-home air purifier will help you manage it. Installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of air purity. When your HVAC system fan is on, it delivers cleaner, healthier air not just in one room, but throughout your entire home. A whole-home air purifier can help you.
- Control Health - A whole-home air cleaner removes particulates and irritants throughout your home. That includes asthma and allergen triggers like mold spores, pet dander, dust mites, bacteria, pollen and even viruses.
- Control Dust - You'll notice less dust build up, making your home look and feel cleaner, while protecting appliances and electronics.
- Protect Your Home - You'll also keep your air conditioner's cooling coil clean and your furnace working more efficiently, saving energy, minimizing repair costs and extending service life.
- Control Air Purity Throughout Your Home - An Aprilaire® air purifier gives you the ability to control when and how it works. Aprilaire® Event-Based Air Cleaning Thermostats allow you to manage your air purifier based on your needs with a simple-to-use control that's conveniently located in your living space.